- Nutrition Services
- A patient centered approach with motivational interviewing used in all nutrition counseling sessions to promote behavioral change towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Experienced with counseling patients with eating disorders, CKD, CVD, prediabetes, celiac disease, IBS, crohn's disease, cancer, MS, dysgeusia, dysphagia, & gestational diabetes.
- Weight management & diabetes education.
- Enteral and parenteral nutrition experience.
Education & Training
- Masters Degree, Nutrition, East Carolina University
- Dietetics Internship, East Carolina University
- BS, Dietetics, Ohio University
Medical Practice Experience:
- Outpatient counseling, rehab and long term care, inpatient acute care, LTAC
- Wound clinic, cancer center
- Diabetes education, weight loss center
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- OH, KY, MA, NH, ME, NM, WV