Performs non-invasive diagnostic arterial procedures in accredited vascular lab to detect and quantify atherosclerosis and peripheral vascular disease in the lower extremities. Reports preliminary test interpretation to referring and interpreting physicians. Uses professional sound judgment and discretion for performance of procedures.
- Obtain patient history prior to initiating exam
- Perform non-invasive arterial studies on Parks Flo-Lab
- Review preliminary results and communicate severely abnormal findings to referring and interpreting physicians.
- Maintain study log and other documents needed for maintenance of ICAVL accreditation.
- Participate in quality improvement activities.
- Knowledge of procedures and protocols.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Associates degree preferred, but not required
- ARDMS-RVT required.
- Varied activities including sitting, walking, stooping, lifting bending, reaching. Occasional stress from workload. Must be able to use a variety of office equipment including phone, writing instruments, PC, fax and medical equipment including stethoscope, eye, washing equipment, blood pressure cuff.
- Ability to assist patients onto exam table.
- Visual and auditory acuity for completion of peripheral studies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer