Reporting directly to the CIO, the Tech Team Lead will be responsible for managing the IT team hierarchy of IT Technicians, Sr. IT Technicians and Sr. System Administrators. This includes scheduling of remote support, helping with ticket escalation and organizing/coordinating all purchase requests and inventory allocation.
- General HR functions pertaining to the IT Team including PTO requests, annual reviews and time sheet approval
- Provide scheduling for new equipment installation and remote support
- Oversee help desk process, performance, and client feedback
- Review and approve all Equipment Purchase request
- Update/maintain Inventory Management System
- Ensure all purchases and allocations are communicated to the accounting staff
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook, IE and Active Directory
- Experience working in information systems.
- Experience with help desk oversight and best practices.
- Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills are a must.
- Project Management from just IT focused
- BA/BS in Information Systems preferred although technical experience taken into consideration.
- Experience managing a team is required.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is a plus.
- Electronic Health Record and/or eClinical Works experience preferred.
- Primarily office setting. Minimal exposure to communicable diseases.
- Requires sitting for long periods at computer terminal, bending, reaching, and stretching. May involve lifting up to 30 pounds of light equipment. Requires manual dexterity for operations of keyboard.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER