In this role, you will support the accounting team by creating monthly reports, reconciliations, accruals, reclassifications and general ledger work including running EBO reports in eClinicalworks our EMR software. Furthermore, the staff accountant will assist accounts payable and payroll to ensure the team achieves its monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Execute daily and monthly journal entries to ensure an accurate and timely close for month end.
- Develop, analyze and communicate internal monthly financial statements on a timely basis.
- Assist with the year-end audit for NOMS Healthcare and its subsidiaries.
- Complies with federal, state and local financial requirements.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follows internal controls.
- Run eClinicalworks EBO reports from our EMR software for analysis and journal entry purposes.
- Monitor and file sales, use and commercial activity tax requirements.
- Adds fixed assets, manage pre-paids and inventory accounts.
- Assist with A/P processing – Includes review of vendor invoices, proper staff approval, coding and entering of invoices into accounting software and printing checks.
- Processing of all year-end 1099’s to ensure they comply with IRS regulations.
- Assist with Payroll Processing – Includes the assistance of all payroll functions including, but not limited to updating of employee information which include direct deposit, address and tax changes.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Sage, eClinicalworks (EMR), & Quickbooks is a plus.
- Training will be provided along with growth opportunities for your skills and knowledge.
- Associates or Bachelors in finance or accounting is preferred. Non-degreed applicants or college students will be considered.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in accounting preferred.
- We are committed to diversity and an inclusive working environment where employees feel appreciated for what they do. Daily use of computer. Occasional evening or weekend work.
- Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer