Under the supervision of Information Technology Director, this position will facilitate the development of clinical and financial reports as requested by NOMS Administration, IT Team and offices.
- Strong experience in Report Development process
- Extensive knowledge in Data De-identification and Test data preparation
- Strong knowledge in Data warehouse concepts.
- Interacting with business team and understanding reporting requirements
- Creating, enhancing canned reports.
- Resolve data and performance issue by coordinating with database team
- Ability to verify data is correct and accurate before providing it to the requestor.
- Knowledge of electronic medical record processes
- Knowledge of Cognos and eClinicalWorks report writer
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong leadership and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Associates degree in information systems, business or technical field preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible experience in information systems. Health care setting preferred.
- Electronic Health Record and/or eClinicalWorks experience preferred.
- Must be flexible, will include some evening hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer