A payment processor records and processes payments for bills, fines, fees or other transactions.
- Complies with HIPAA and OSHA regulatory requirements.
- Accept, document, and issue receipts for payments made in person, over the phone, online, or through the mail.
- Works closely with internal departments to resolve all payment issues.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Meet department standards for quality, quantity and turn-time standard.
- Makes daily payment changes for clients via email and communication from other departments.
- Able to organize and process office workflow efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrated knowledge in medical diagnostic coding system and medical terminology.
- Proven abilities with computer programs, especially spreadsheets/Excel.
- Knowledge of the Centricity software system
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- Ability to work individually and on a team.
- Ability to multitask.
- High School Diploma
- Electronic Health Record and/or eClinical Works experience preferred.
- Office setting and computer facility. Minimal exposure to communicable diseases.
- Requires sitting for long periods at computer terminal, bending, reaching, stretching.
- Requires manual dexterity for operation of keyboard.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER