Responsible for providing primary care services, including assessing and managing patients in the clinic following established standards and practices.
- Candidates must possess ability to function without direct supervision and must maintain excellent communication skills with all members of the healthcare team.
- Assessing and treating patients
- Obtaining comprehensive patient histories and performing physical examinations
- Ordering and performing routine diagnostic studies,
- Developing and implementing treatment plans
- Recording pertinent patient data in medical records.
- The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistants also evaluate nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and relevant statutes and regulations
- Performs all duties in compliance with all federal and state regulations
- Must have licensure as a PA or APN in the state of Ohio, current CTP and DEA eligibility.
- ACLS as well as prior experience in hospital medicine, internal medicine, rehabilitation or emergency medicine preferred.
- Salary will be based on experience.
- Benefits available include paid time off, medical, dental, life, 401(k)/Profit Sharing, and continuing education allowance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer