Responsible for assisting physicians with patient care, clerical, environmental and organizational tasks. Responsible for appointment scheduling and chart management. Provides information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the office services. Conveys a positive image of medical office. PRN Position with 40 hours/week until 9/30/2020, may lead into regular full time.
- Minimum of one year work experience medical office environment.
- Certified Medical Assistants(CMA) or Registered Medical Assistants (RMA) required.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- Skills in performing tasks appropriately.
- Skills intact and diplomacy in interpersonal interactions.
- Skills in understanding of patient education needs by effectively sharing information with patients and families.
- Ability to learn and retain information regarding patient care procedures.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and complete tasks
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer