Responsible for assisting physicians with patient care, clerical, environmental and organizational tasks. Responsible for appointment scheduling and chart management. Provides information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the office services. This position will work in the front office as well as the back office. Conveys a positive image of medical office. Must be willing to travel to other office locations within Trumbull County.
- Minimum of one year work experience medical office environment.
- Certified Medical Assistants(CMA) or Registered Medical Assistants (RMA) required.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- Knowledge of information that must be conveyed to patients and families.
- Skills in performing tasks appropriately.
- Skills intact and diplomacy in interpersonal interactions.
- Skills in understanding of patient education needs by effectively sharing information with patients and families.
- Ability to learn and retain information regarding patient care procedures.
- Maintains CPR certification.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer