Responsible for assisting physicians with patient care which will include checking schedules and organizing patient flow; accompanying patients to exam/procedure room/assisting patients as needed, collecting patient histories, performing screenings per guidelines, assisting physicians/nurses with various procedures; charting, relaying instructions to patients/families; answering calls and providing pertinent information.
- Minimum of one year work experience medical office environment.
- Certified Medical Assistants(CMA) or Registered Medical Assistants (RMA) required.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- Skills in performing tasks appropriately.
- Skills intact and diplomacy in interpersonal interactions.
- Skills in understanding of patient education needs by effectively sharing information with patients and families.
- Ability to learn and retain information regarding patient care procedures.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and complete tasks
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer