Under the supervision of Information Technology Director, this position will facilitate the development and implementation of the EHR System.
- Instruct training program for new and established team members and assist with the on boarding of new provider offices.
- Review, evaluate, and test new software. Implement approved processes flows with team members.
- Assist in the development of documentation to assist with the software training program.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve software problems through taking helpdesk calls and rounding within offices.
- Work closely with the vendor helpdesk to resolve software problems.
- Assists users to identify software and procedural requirements.
- Ensures that the software functions efficiently on a daily basis and remains in safe functioning condition.
- Stays abreast of leading-edge information technology, communications and healthcare software applications.
- Knowledge of electronic medical record processes, problem identification, medical data processing practice.
- Skill in performing as programmer/analyst to resolve critical problems, coordinate simultaneous efforts, recover from data loss, speed up development, improve program efficiencies.
- Ability to be oriented to end-user support needs across multiple sites.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Associates degree in information systems, business or technical field preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible experience in information systems. Health care setting preferred.
- Electronic Health Record and/or eClinicalWorks experience preferred.
- Must be flexible, will include some evening hours.
- Position will require daily travel to and from outlying offices.
- Position will require traveling up to 75% of the time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER