As a Director of Physical Therapy, you will responsible for the direction and oversight of the physical therapy services for NOMS Healthcare Home Health division.
- Responsible for evaluation, planning, directing, and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician according to state laws and regulation in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability.
- Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- Ensures that any changes in patient status are documented accurately and entered on a timely basis.
- Ensures the staff therapist coordinates delegates and supervises responsibilities assigned to supportive staff (PTA’s).
- Will assist with operational aspects of the department by participating performance improvement activities within the department and participates in all Quality Assurance activities.
- Provides input in formulating budget, assists in evaluating department performance versus budget controls and takes appropriate action to remain in budget guidelines.
- Participates in all infection control, departmental equipment training, organizational safety and fire safety programs as indicated by the home health agencies.
- Ability to read and comprehend patient information.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 3+ years of therapy management experience preferred.
- Master's Degree
- Must hold a valid license in the State of Ohio as a Physical Therapist
- Must have reliable transportation and show proof of auto insurance
- Work is performed in an open area with other PT's. Work may be stressful at times.
- Requires bending, twisting and lifting to assist patients.
- Requires coordination, balance, and strength to safely guard and protect patients.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER