Responsible and accountable for the maintenance of health records. In this capacity, the employee organizes and maintains an approved system of records.
- Pulls and locates charts two days in advance for upcoming appointments notating when a chart cannot be located.
- Answers telephone at busy times transferring callers to the appropriate person.
- Assembles blank charts for new patients, adding the poly pocket and blank forms.
- Files charts and loose paper work.
- Pulls and files charts for special projects.
- Any special requests from the Practice Manager or Assistant Practice Manager.
- Computer skills with previous experience with medical software.
- Attention to detail.
- One year prior medical office experience.
- High School Diploma.
- Electronic Health Record and/or eClinical Works experience preferred.
- Office setting. Minimal exposure to communicable diseases.
- Requires sitting for long periods at computer terminal, bending, reaching, stretching.
- Requires manual dexterity for operation of keyboard.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER