Responsible for the evaluation, planning, directing, and administering of occupational therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician.
- Provides patient care as an Occupational Therapist to patients assigned by Home Health facility (or facilities).
- Evaluates patient's abilities and level of function to develop a treatment plan, including short and long‐term goals and methods to achieve identified goals.
- Provides treatment as ordered by the attending physician
- Communicating the patient's Occupational Therapy program to the family and/or guardian if applicable
- If required, the staff therapist home health division will assist with operational aspects of the department by participating performance improvement activities within the department and participates in all Quality Assurance activities.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Ability to read and comprehend patient information.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy curriculum.
- Must have reliable transportation and show proof of auto insurance.
- Work is performed in an open area with other PT’s. Work may be stressful at times.
- Bend, twist and lift to assist a patient.
- Coordination, balance, and strength to safely guard and protect a patient.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER