The Care Manager- Social Worker fosters patient autonomy by providing patients with information that enhances their ability to make appropriate health care decisions and/or receive medical care with an enhanced sense of confidence when making healthcare decisions. The Care Manager provides individual guidance, education, and other assistance to beneficiaries as they move through the healthcare continuum developing care plans as a guide. As part of a collaborative team, the Care Manager will be responsible for assessments and the development of care plans.
- Open to all specialized areas of interest.
- Ability to assume an independent caseload.
- Capable of working with diverse social, racial and ethnic groups and collaborate with professionals from many different social service organizations and government agencies.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather as well as analyze information skillfully.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- 2-3 year experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Licensed Social Worker in the State of Ohio
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer