Responsible for providing secretarial/administrative assistance to the Human Resources Department and other departments as needed.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Provide general support to Human Resources team.
- Provide general support to other departments as needed.
- Helping assist in special projects as needed.
- Provide general administrative support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Perform data try and scan documents.
- Proven admin. Or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors degree.
- Experience working in Human Resources and/or Healthcare a plus
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. Minimal exposure to communicable diseases.
- Work is typically performed at a desk or table requiring the use of standard office equipment. Intermittent sitting, standing and stooping. Work may be stressful at times.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER