A payment processor records and processes payments for bills, fines, fees or other transactions.
- Complies with HIPAA and OSHA regulatory requirements.
- Accept, document, and issue receipts for payments made in person, over the phone, online, or through the mail.
- Works closely with internal departments to resolve all payment issues.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Meet department standards for quality, quantity and turn-time standard.
- Makes daily payment changes for clients via email and communication from other departments.
- Able to organize and process office workflow efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrated knowledge in medical diagnostic coding system and medical terminology.
- Proven abilities with computer programs, especially spreadsheets/Excel.
- Knowledge of the eClinicalWorks software system
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- Ability to work individually and on a team.
- Ability to multitask.
- Medical insurance and patient posting experience preferred
- Primarily office setting. Minimal exposure to communicable diseases.
- Sitting 6-8 hours/day. Requires use of computer equipment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer