Primarily responsible for assessing, diagnosing, treatment planning, and behavioral health treatment.
- Experience in outpatient mental health treatment.
- Open to all specialized areas of interest.
- Ability to assume an independent caseload.
- Capable of working with diverse social, racial and ethnic groups and collaborate with professionals from many different social service organizations and government agencies.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather as well as analyze information skillfully.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- 2-3 year experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Counseling experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelo'r's or Master's Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer