Courier is responsible for the daily operations of any route within the NOMS Healthcare business model. Responsible for the appropriate and safe handling of all types of specimens and non-medical materials to ensure a safe and timely delivery.
- Maintain a regular route to all NOMS Healthcare business facilities.
- Responsible for timely and accurate deliveries of laboratory specimens and non-medical materials.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism.
- Excellent communication skills
- Safe driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
Working in a physician office laboratory. Work may be stressful. Interaction with others may be constant and interruptive. Possible exposure to communicable disease, toxic substances and other conditions common to a laboratory environment.
Possess the ability to lift 40 lbs. Involves substantial standing and walking, stooping and bending. Requires ability to see test readings and good eye/hand coordination. Cannot be color blind.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER