Responsible for assisting physicians with patient care which will include checking schedules and organizing patient flow; accompanying patients to exam/procedure room/assisting patients as needed, collecting patient histories, performing screenings per guidelines, assisting physicians/nurses with various procedures; charting, relaying instructions to patients/families; answering calls and providing pertinent information. This person will also cross train to help fill in at the front desk.
- Minimum of one year work experience medical office environment.
- Certified Medical Assistants (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistants (RMA) required.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- Knowledge of information that must be conveyed to patients and families.
- Lead the office through CPC+ projects, including PFAC.
- Ability to lead office to PCMH Certification.
- Ability to learn and retain information regarding patient care procedures.
- Maintains CPR certification.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER