Clinical Advocate is responsible for patient care coordination in the advanced medical home model for primary care offices. The Advocate will assist physician offices in implementing office policies and procedures for improved patient care while working under the direction of a clinical care supervisor.
- Experienced LPN or CMA / RMA (2 years or more experience preferred)
- Direct patient care experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for health educations
- Ability to coach patients towards healthier lifestyles.
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, staff and the public.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer