Provide Athletic Training Services to student athletes under the direction of the team physician or by written referral from a physician, and in accordance with state athletic training practice act. Clinical responsibilities as assigned by site manager.
- Maintain appropriate general treatment orders to be reviewed annually and approved by the team physician.
- Provide athletic training services for athletic contests per the negotiated contracts with the school system.
- Act as liaison between family physicians and specialists, the school district, athletes and their parents.
- Maintain accurate records of injuries, treatments and provide insurance claim forms for sports injuries treated by a physician.
- Develop and maintain a budget for the athletic training program.
- Excellent organization and follow-through skills, attention to detail and the ability to work within time constraints.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and have good time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree preferred
- Must be certified by NATABOC and hold a valid Ohio License as an Athletic Trainer.
- 1 - 2 years Athletic Training Experience
- Frequent mobility and/or sitting required for extended periods of time. Bending and stooping required.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER